Good morning ladies,
We have been busy little elves lately, reorganizing, creating samples & classes and brain storming new things for the New Year! I do want to clarify one thing from our newsletter yesterday…. New management doesn’t mean I sold the business, or I am going anywhere. It means I will be here more and able to do more with our new manager Melody Winston. If you do not know Mel, she worked and taught at Stamp Asylum and came on as a teacher with us a couple of years ago. She has a ton of experience and great new ideas.
What’s going on this week…. we have had a ton of stuff come in to restock the whole store. Plus 5 NEW Christmas collections, Simple Stories Vintage Christmas & Merry & Bright, Kaiser Craft Peace & Joy, Prima Santa Baby, Authentique Jingle and Graphic 45 Christmas Magic & Twelve Days of Christmas Collector’s Edition.
Christmas Carousel is this Saturday and believe it or not we do still have a few spots left so it’s not too late. Below are the projects we will be creating and the info on the event.
Have a GREAT Wednesday,
Space is limited to 50 attendees for November 17th 2018. Join us on Saturday and get your Christmas crafting off to a good start with 5 one hour classes and a catered lunch, in a Christmas Carousel style!
- Five – 1 hour Holiday Classes
- Catered lunch and drinks and snacks throughout the day
- Special Deals only Available to Christmas Carousel Attendees
- 10% discount on your purchases that day
- Door Prizes every 30 minutes
NOW! Call the store at (972) 923-3151, pay online or come to the store to reserve your space. Please have your credit card ready to pay for your reservation.
- Carolyn Ross – Merry & Bright Vintage Wooden Tag – Love all the new ideaology from Tim Holtz and couldn’t wait to make this vintage wooden tag. Vintage tissue paper, charms, die cuts and a sweet snowman. This is a great gift or to decorate your home displaying your favorite holiday photo.
- Regina Salik – Prairie Star Ornament –Come sit and hand sew this fun ornament for your tree. It is all hand sewn and all your supplies come in this cute decorative bag. You will have two fabric combinations to choose from.
- Annette Love- Santa’s Holiday Cookbook – Create an amazing cookbook from scratch with lots of room for all your favorite holiday recipes. What a great keepsake for you or fabulous gift! The album uses paper lunch bags as the base – yep there back! We will decorate your album with the Carta Bella “Santa’s Workshop” paper line along with embellishments, pearl accents, ribbon, decorated recipe cards and more.
- Melody Winston – Vintage Winter Collage- In this fun class we will be using a photo of a vintage girl in her winter cloths. We will be collaging on a wood board and embellishing with all kinds of tinsel, ribbon, berries, snow, music paper and more. Once you do this project you will want to take your own photo and make your own winter collage for your children or grandchildren. Can’t wait to see everyone.
- Erica Hofstetter – Santa Baby Décor – This project we will be using Prima’s Santa Baby collection, vintage lace, flowers & embroidery hoop to create this sweet wall hanging/ornament.
9:45-10:00am – check in
10:00-11:00am – 1st ride on the Carousel
11:15-12:15pm – 2nd ride on the Carousel
12:15-1:30pm – Catered Lunch
1:30-2:30pm – 3rd ride on the Carousel
2:45-3:45pm – 4th ride on the Carousel
4:00pm-5:00pm – 5th ride on the Carousel
5:00-6:00pm – shop and visit
There is a no cancellation policy for this event once you have paid; however if we have a waiting list, we will work with you to get your spot transferred to the next person in line. Kits will have colored instructions.
- non stick craft sheet
- your favorite wet and dry adhesive, 1/8 scor tape, pop up dots
- detail scissors
- bone folder
- collage brush
- crop-a-dile/hole punch (we will have some to share)
- wire cutters
- blending tool with extra foam
- glossy Accents/liquid adhesive