If you are attending Christmas Carousel, below are the projects, schedule and the supply list for you to bring. If you would like to be in a group with your friends, please call us and let us know. We will not be able to change the groups the day of the event.
If you are not attending we will be selling any left over kit for $15 after the event, you are welcome to call the store to be put on a waiting list for these kits.
Christmas Carousel Projects:
- Carolyn Ross – A Retro Christmas Canvas – When I saw Steven Duncans NEW Christmas collection from Carta Bella and Tim Holtz NEW Christmas dies I knew what I wanted to do. Texture paste, stencils and different mediums, we will be transforming a 8×8 linen canvas panel into a fun piece to showcase your favorite Christmas photo for the holiday. This will make a great gift.
- Gena Glover – Snow Globe Photo Holder –Can’t believe Christmas is just around the corner! I’m excited to share my project with you, it is a wonderful decorating piece or gift for your friends. We will be using the Tim Holtz mini jars to create a cute photo holder with a sweet Christmas tree in the jar. I can’t wait to create with you!
- Lori Souter – A Very Merry Christmas Keepsake Journal – Using the new Carta Bella, A Very Merry Christmas, we will be creating an adorable keepsake Christmas Journal/Photo book for you to record your holiday memories. This paper is a throwback to a simpler time that you are going to love!
- Melody Winston – Magical Tiny Houses – I am so excited about the holiday season with cooler weather, hot cocoa, and Christmas Carousel. We will be making charming tiny houses with sparkle, classic charm and wonderful holiday embellishments. Join me in making Tim Holtz Tiny Houses into a magical ornament or a beautiful decorative piece..
- Angela Medina – Old Jalopy Wooden Christmas Tag – This is the Tim Holtz Etcetera Small Wooden Tag (5 1/2″ x 10″). The background is done with various collage techniques using Distress Oxide Inks, Collage medium and Tim Holtz Stencils. Various embellishments include Tim Holtz ephemera, Old Jalopy, Pine Tree, Jingles, word bands, various ribbons and Christmas picks.
9:45-10:00am – check in
10:00-11:00am – 1st ride on the Carousel
11:15-12:15pm – 2nd ride on the Carousel
12:15-1:30pm – Catered Lunch
1:30-2:30pm – 3rd ride on the Carousel
2:45-3:45pm – 4th ride on the Carousel
4:00pm-5:00pm – 5th ride on the Carousel
5:00-6:00pm – shop and visit
- non stick craft sheet
- your favorite wet and dry adhesive (scor-tape 1/8 & 1/4)
- bone folder
- small flat brush
- small paper trimmer
- blending tool with extra foam
call the store 972-923-3151